Serves 1015-30 mins
1. Boil fresh unfrozen chicken in a covered pot for 20-25 minutes.
2. Put chicken in a medium sized bowl and break apart.
3. Add chopped onions and olives.
4. Season generously with Da Kine Hawaiian Spicy Rub and Da Kine Hawaiian Hot Sauce depending on how spicy you like it.
5. Add about 1 cup of cream cheese and 1 cup of sour cream. Add more or less to your taste.
6. Add a little fresh grated parmesan cheese for an added dimension
7. Serve with your favorite chips, pretzels, veggies, etc.