Smoky Bacon Pasta
- 16 oz Spaghetti pasta
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- Da Kine Hawaiian Smoky Rub
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- Basil, fresh or dried
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Cook spaghetti according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Fry chopped bacon in a large pan with garlic and onions until bacon is well cooked and crispy. Drain fat.
- Add spaghetti pasta to bacon.
- Add about 1/3 c. olive oil to the pasta and sauté everything together.
- Season generously with Da Kine Hawaiian Smoky Rub.
- Add some fresh basil or about 1 Tbs. of dried basil.
- Continue cooking on low heat.
- Add fresh grated parmesan cheese to taste.