Smoked BBQ Salmon
Recipe created by our friends at Maize & Honey.
Photo by Maize & Honey.
- 1 lb Center-Cut Salmon
- 1 tbsp Da Kine Hawaiian Macadamia Oil
- 1 tbsp Da Kine Hawaiian Original Rub
- 2 tbsp Da Kine Hawaiian Original BBQ Sauce
- First, soak the cedar smoking plank.
- Brush the salmon with Macadamia Oil.
- Season the salmon with the Original Rub.
- Place in the smoker at 300F.
- After one hour in the smoker, brush the salmon with BBQ sauce.
- Once the center of the salmon filet reaches 145F it is done, it will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Time will vary, temperature is the deciding factor on when it’s done.