Hot Mustard Pork Belly Burnt Ends
Recipe created by our friends at Maize & Honey.
Photo by Maize & Honey.
- 2.5 pounds cubed pork belly
- Da Kine Hawaiian Original Rub
- Da Kine Hawaiian Hot Mustard Sauce
- Start by cubing the pork belly. We use the width of the slicing knife to measure the cut.
- Coat all sides of each cubed pork belly with seasoning and place into an aluminum pan.
- Allow smoker to reach a steady temperature of 225°F.
- Place the pork belly directly on the grates and smoke for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- At the end of this time, put the pork in an aluminum pan and cover it in hot mustard sauce.
- The pork belly will smoke for one more hour in the hot mustard sauce.
- Halfway through, shake the pan and add a little more sauce.