Da Kine Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes
Ingredients:(Yields 8 Pancakes)
- ¾ c. milk
- 2 Tbs white vinegar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- Macadamia nuts (preferably honey glazed)
- Da Kine Hawaiian Macadamia oil Original (substitute coconut oil or any cooking spray)
- Da Kine Hawaiian Pineapple Syrup
- Optional: Whipped Cream
1. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour.”
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk.
4. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with macadamia oil or cooking spray.
6. Pour ¼ cup fulls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
7. Drizzle pancakes with Da Kine Hawaiian Pineapple Syrup and sprinkle some honey glazed macadamia nuts on top.
8. Optional: Top with whipped cream