If you don't like Brussels Sprouts, now you will!!!
1. Trim the end of the Brussels sprouts and cut in half.
2. Put brussels in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season generously with Da Kine Hawaiian Original Rub.
3. Place on baking sheet lined with tin foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 35-45 minutes or until nice and brown. Turn over once during baking.
5. Season again with Original Rub after baking.
6. Chop up bacon and brown in a pan. Season with Da Kine Smoky Rub.
7. Drain oil. Add bacon to the Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!
Mix about 3-4 Tbs. of Honey and 3-4 Tbs. of balsamic vinegar together and drizzle on the brussels and bacon. Sooo good!