These Da Kine Hawaiian Pineapple BBQ Ribs are onolicious and a big hit at any party! This is how we made them.
- Ribs of choice (pork or beef)
- Da Kine Hawaiian Da Rub Smoky
- Da Kine Hawaiian BBQ Sauce (flavor of choice)
- Da Kine Hawaiian Pineapple Syrup
1. Prep ribs with our Da Rub Smoky by sprinkling rub generously all over the ribs. Let seasoning absorb for at least an hour before placing in the oven.
2. Bake ribs in covered pan in oven for 3 1/2 hours at 250 degrees (low and slow).
3. Finish them off on the grill. After you grill mark them on both sides, put on foil and cover them on the grill. Let smoke for another hour or so until meat is ready to fall off the bone.
4. Last but not least, baste them with a combination (equal parts) of our BBQ Sauce (any one of our 3 will do) and our Pineapple Syrup. Enjoy!