This Da Kine Hawaiian Taco Pasta Salad is great for large groups! This is how we made them.
- 1 pkg. Rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 can red kidney beans
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce
- Fritos (or crushed up taco shells
- Da Kine Hawaiian Island Dressing
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and let cool.
2. Fry up hamburger to preferred temperature. Let cool.
3. Combine pasta with hamburger, kidney beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheddar cheese.
4. Toss with Da Kine Island Dressing and add crushed Fritos. Serve immediately. Enjoy!